Executive Producer, Digital Content, WJLA-ABC7, June 2015-Present
- Leads digital content team for ABC7/WJLA, overseeing content on our website, apps and social media platforms in one of the top 10 television markets in the country.
- Manages team of digital content producers who cover news 24/7 and has led breaking digital coverage of historic events including the Pope’s visit to Washington, the Blizzard of 2016, the Presidential Election of 2016, and Inauguration Day 2017.
- Develops strategy and growth for all of station’s social platforms and online and mobile products, developing plans and building strategic projects to enhance content, social engagement and online branding.
Co-Founder, Director of Media + Partnerships, Open Goal Project — December 2015-present
- Develops strategic branding and partnerships to promote messaging and extend reach of OGP.
- Creates and coordinates fundraising opportunities and events to benefit OGP and leads OGP digital and social media strategy and outreach.
USA TODAY — January 2015-June 2015
- Led the development of USA TODAY’s social marketing strategy.
- Coordinated with USA TODAY news department on special social initiatives.
Social Media Editor/Digital Marketing Manager, WUSA9-CBS — 2012-2015
- Led station efforts to promote content and brand messaging across digital platforms.
- Produced stories and other digital content geared towards increasing audience and brand awareness.
- Developed and executed social media strategy, managed station’s social media platforms and directed digital coverage of major breaking events.
The George Washington University — B.A. Journalism, 2005-2009